The Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) Workforce Development program is responsible for creating and maintaining employment initiatives at D-H. As part of this program, we:
- Develop training and registered apprenticeship programs through the D-H Workforce Readiness Institute
- Forge partnerships with local high schools, vocational centers, community colleges, and universities to engage young people who are just entering the workforce
- Create scholarships and partnerships with nursing and medical school programs to increase visibility, interest, and retention
- Build relationships with veterans and diverse populations
- Share knowledge with D-H's members, the New England Alliance for Health (NEAH) hospitals and the High Value Healthcare Collaborative (HVHC) to build best practices around workforce development
D-H Workforce Readiness Institute
Apply now to our Dartmouth-Hitchcock Workforce Readiness Institute training programs!
Would you like to make a difference every day? Do you like working with people and being a valued member of a team?
Dartmouth-Hitchcock, as New Hampshire's only academic health system, offers a number of programs to help you launch or advance your career in health care through the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Workforce Readiness Institute. Some of these programs are offered at no cost to participants, with employment opportunities for successful graduates.
Our programs are built on these key pillars:
- Access to college credit
- Full-time employment with benefits
- National certifications and recognition
- Technical and professional skill development