How to Apply
Dartmouth-Hitchcock only accepts applications for positions via our online application form. Visit our Search Job Listings page to begin the application process.
Using the online job application
- Before starting, make sure your browser's "pop-up blocking" options are turned off.
- Specify your job search criteria using the menu options and then click the Search button.
- Select the job for which you want to apply, and then select the appropriate link at the bottom of the job description page.
- In the Applicant Login popup window, click Apply Now! if this is your first time applying, or login using your existing login and password.
- Follow the on-screen application instructions until completion.
- After you've applied for a position, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
For further assistance, contact the DHMC Recruitment office at (603) 653-0400, Monday–Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST.
If you are calling after hours, please leave a message. A representative will return your call the next business day.
Directions to employment offices
In most cases, your interview will begin at one of our employment offices. Follow the links below for directions to our various offices: