Allied Health Careers at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC)
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) features employment opportunities in our many clinical and non-clinical departments, including Radiology, Rehabilitation, the Spine Center, and the Laboratory.
- Cardiology: Exciting opportunities exist for experienced cardiac and critical care nurses within the Cardiac Catheterization and Electrophysiology Laboratories. Work alongside cardiologists performing diagnostic and interventional procedures. High-energy teams of nurses and technologists sedate, monitor, scrub in, and circulate in an atmosphere of camaraderie and trust within the labs and in the recovery area.
- Laboratory: Composed of technicians, support staff, technologists, physicians, PhD-prepared scientists/researchers, residents and students from various programs, the lab provides an environment where staff can opt to specialize or remain generalists.
- Operating Room: The Main Operating room at D-H provides surgical procedures for Orthopedics, Transplant, ENT, Eyes, Oral, Plastics, Neurosurgery, Urology, OBGYN, General, Vascular, Pediatric, Cardiothoracic and more. Become a team member for a specific service or float amongst a variety. Our 26 room, 24/7 Operating Room utilizes two Da Vinci XI robots as well as many other new and innovative technologies.
- Pharmacy: Our clinical pharmacists collaborate with other health care providers and our technician staff, using the latest technology to provide quality patient care.
- Radiation Oncology: Opened in 1995 as a component of the Norris Cotton Cancer Center, this modern facility has an integral role in providing cancer treatment.
- Radiology: In 1896, Dartmouth was home to the first clinical X-ray ever performed in the country. More than 100 years later, radiology remains a core focus at DHMC, even as it has evolved into an array of new technologies and imaging modalities.
- Rehabilitation: A large department with 28 physical therapists, 11 occupational therapists, and four speech language pathologists, we are the only Level I emergency department and trauma center in the region.
- Respiratory Care: Our department includes a large team of highly skilled respiratory therapists practicing in an acute care setting. We operate within a Level 1 trauma center as well as an accredited children's hospital (CHaD) and a National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer center.
- Spine Center: Dedicated to the care of complex spine conditions, patient education, and research, the Spine Center at DHMC averages 1,000 patient visits per month.
- Allied Health Careers
- Nursing Careers
- Associate Provider Careers
- Physician Careers