Why Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nursing?
Whether you are a new graduate or an experienced nurse, Dartmouth-Hitchcock offers the resources, benefits, and opportunities for you to enjoy your career and take it to the next level. These include:
- A chance to work in a variety of nursing specialties and practice locations
- Training in the use of electronic health record systems that are at the forefront of medical records technology
- Highly competitive wages
Our education opportunities for nurses include:
- Nurse Residency Program for new nurse graduates, or nurses with less than one year of experience, to transition to an acute–care nursing environment
- Nursing Simulation Education at DHMC and a new Simulation Training Center at Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock for new nurse graduates and experienced nurse orientation.
- Operating Room Novice Nurse Program: a year-long program for recent nurse graduates
- Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) courses and Nursing Grand Rounds
- Workshops for nurse preceptors