Volunteering at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
Volunteers at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) are a part-time, unpaid cohort whose efforts support the mission of Dartmouth-Hitchcock by providing services to promote population health and enhance the patient experience. If you are interested in joining this diverse and skilled group, we invite you to learn more about our programs and find a match for your talents and availability.
Whether you volunteer for one day at a fundraising event, or provide years of service in one of our many ongoing volunteer opportunities, we value your contribution and rely on you each day to provide every person you encounter with thoughtful care and consideration.
Thank you for your service.
- Become a volunteer!
- Volunteer programs and opportunities
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Arts and Humanitiess
- The Gift Shop at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Volunteer history at D-H
- Volunteer awards and recognition
- Resources and guidelines for existing volunteers
- Resources for managers and supervisors
- About the Office of Volunteer Services