Events are coordinated by the Friends of Norris Cotton Cancer Center and the Friends of Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD).
Volunteer opportunities range from planning committees to day-of-event staffing.
- Health Professionals
- Volunteer Positions
- COVID-19 Volunteer Opportunities
- Become a Volunteer
- Volunteer Programs and Opportunities
- For Managers and Supervisors
- Resources and Guidelines for Existing Volunteers
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Volunteers History
- Awards and Recognition
- About the Office of Volunteer Services
- Contact Us
- How to Apply