Volunteering at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Volunteers are a part-time, unpaid cohort whose efforts support the mission of Dartmouth-Hitchcock by providing services to promote population health and enhance the patient experience. If you are interested in joining this diverse and skilled group, we invite you to learn more about our programs and find a match for your talents and availability.
Whether you volunteer for one day at a fundraising event, or provide years of service in one of our many ongoing volunteer opportunities, we value your contribution and rely on you each day to provide every person you encounter with thoughtful care and consideration.
Thank you for your service.
- Become a Volunteer!
- Volunteer Programs & Opportunities
- D-H Arts
- The Gift Shop at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Awards & Recognition
- Resources & Guidelines for Existing Volunteers
- Resources for Managers & Supervisors
- About the Office of Volunteer Services