Make a difference at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
Health professionals (Allied Health Professionals) play essential roles in health care at Dartmouth-Hitchcock. Health professional careers at Dartmouth-Hitchcock span an entire network of facilities and locations in New Hampshire, offering you many practice choices in a variety of specialties
I have been blessed to have worked with and learned from some of the best surgeons, providers, nurses, medical assistants and staff at D-H.Mediha Ahmetovic, MOHS Technician
Current health professionals opportunities
Health professionals careers at Dartmouth-Hitchcock range from direct patient care positions, such as medical assistants, to those that support our patients' well-being through technology and services, such as radiologic technology and laboratory services.
We have current Allied Health Pofessionals opportunities in the following areas:
- Center for Pain and Spine
- Operating Room
- Radiation Oncology
- Respiratory Care
Take your career to the next level
Whether you are a new graduate or have years of experience, we support your professional development with resources, opportunities, and benefits that allow you to take your career to the next level.
Benefit from the following Dartmouth-Hitchcock education programs for health professionals:
- LinkedIn Learning: This award-winning online training program gives D-HH employees the opportunity to refine their existing skills and develop new ones. Employees can select from LinkedIn Learning's library of over 15,000 digital courses that cover a wide range of technical, business, software, and creative topics, all taught by experiences, industry-leading experts.
- Organizational and Employee Development (OED): OED promotes and supports the development of leaders and employees throughout D-HH by providing professional, leadership, and team development opportunities. OED's professional skills courses, eLearning opportunities and other courses help employees advance their knowledge and skills necessary to excel and expand career possibilities at D-HH.
- Professional development funding: To support the professional development of health professionals, Dartmouth-Hitchcock offers funding for job-related certification exams, continuing education programs, conferences, memberships, and books.
- Tuition reimbursement: Health professionals can take advance of D-HH's tuition reimbursement benefit, which is available for job-related degree courses.
I have always wanted a challenging career where I could work with patients directly, and now I have that. I feel very fortunate that D-H has opened doors for me both professionally and personally and am grateful to find joy in many areas of my work.Leigh Smith, EEG Technician Trainee