Make a difference at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and Clinics
Health professionals (Allied Health professionals) play essential roles in health care at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and Clinics. Our health professional careers span an entire network of facilities and locations in New Hampshire, offering you many practice choices in a variety of specialties
I have been blessed to have worked with and learned from some of the best surgeons, providers, nurses, medical assistants and staff at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and Clinics.Mediha Ahmetovic, MOHS Technician
Current health professionals opportunities
We offer health professionals careers that range from direct patient care positions, such as medical assistants, to those that support our patients' well-being through technology and services, such as radiologic technology and laboratory services.
We have current Allied Health professionals opportunities in the following areas:
- Center for Pain and Spine
- Operating Room
- Radiation Oncology
- Respiratory Care
Take your career to the next level
Whether you are a new graduate or have years of experience, we support your professional development with resources, opportunities, and benefits that allow you to take your career to the next level.
We offer the following education programs for health professionals:
- LinkedIn Learning: This award-winning online training program gives our employees the opportunity to refine their existing skills and develop new ones. Employees can select from LinkedIn Learning's library of over 15,000 digital courses that cover a wide range of technical, business, software, and creative topics, all taught by experiences, industry-leading experts.
- Organizational and Employee Development (OED): OED promotes and supports the development of leaders and employees by providing professional, leadership, and team development opportunities. OED's professional skills courses, eLearning opportunities and other courses help employees advance their knowledge and skills necessary to excel and expand career possibilities.
- Professional development funding: To support the professional development of health professionals, we offer funding for job-related certification exams, continuing education programs, conferences, memberships, and books.
- Tuition reimbursement: Health professionals can take advantage of our tuition reimbursement benefit, which is available for job-related degree courses.
I have always wanted a challenging career where I could work with patients directly, and now I have that. I feel very fortunate that Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and Clinics has opened doors for me both professionally and personally and am grateful to find joy in many areas of my work.Leigh Smith, EEG Technician Trainee