Dartmouth-Hitchcock only accepts applications for positions via our online application form. Visit the Working at Dartmouth-Hitchcock page to search for jobs and begin the application process.
Using the online job application
- Before starting, make sure your browser's "pop-up blocking" options are turned off.
- Specify your job search criteria using the menu options and then click the Search button.
- Select the job for which you want to apply, and then select the appropriate link at the bottom of the job description page.
- If this is your first time applying, click Apply Now! in the Application Login popup window. If you have applied before, use your existing login and password.
- Follow the on-screen application instructions until you've completed the application.
- After you've applied for a position, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
For further assistance, contact the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Recruitment office at 603-653-0400, Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST.
If you are calling after hours, please leave a message. A representative will return your call the next business day.
Directions to our employment offices
In most cases, your interview will begin at one of our employment offices. Get directions on our Contact us page.