Make a difference at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
As a non-medical professional at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H), you play a vital role in the health and wellbeing of our patients and community.
Join our team and find a sense of shared purpose as you learn and grow your career. Our non-medical staff offers the support we need to provide outstanding care and service to our patients
Dartmouth-Hitchcock has given me the opportunity to grow and develop as a person while helping others. After 34 years, I still enjoy coming to work every day.Martha Neal-Maurer, MBA
Current non-medical professional opportunities
From food and nutrition services to finance, non-medical careers span a wide range of roles across Dartmouth-Hitchcock departments, including:
- Audit and compliance
- Communications and marketing
- Community health
- Finance and coding
- Human resources
- Information systems
- Project management
- Quality, performance improvement, and analytics
- Clinical operations management
- Supply chain
Take your career to the next level
Whether you are a new graduate or have years of experience, we support your professional development with resources, opportunities, and benefits that allow you to take your career to the next level.
Benefit from the following Dartmouth-Hitchcock education programs for non-medical professionals:
- Colby-Sawyer Partnership: Dartmouth-Hitchcock's partnership with Colby-Sawer College provides classes and degree programs for students who want to gain experience in the health care field and for working professionals who want to further their education.
- LinkedIn Learning: This award-winning online training program gives D-HH employees the opportunity to refine their existing skills and develop new ones. Employees can select from LinkedIn Learning's library of over 15,000 digital courses that cover a wide range of technical, business, software, and creative topics, all taught by experiences, industry-leading experts.
- Organizational and Employee Development (OED): OED promotes and supports the development of leaders and employees throughout D-HH by providing professional, leadership, and team development opportunities. OED's professional skills courses, eLearning opportunities and other courses help employees advance their knowledge and skills necessary to excel and expand career possibilities at D-HH.
- Professional development funding: To support the professional development of health professionals, Dartmouth-Hitchcock offers funding for job-related certification exams, continuing education programs, conferences, memberships, and books.
- Tuition reimbursement: Health professionals can take advance of D-HH's tuition reimbursement benefit, which is available for job-related degree courses.
- Workforce Readiness Institute (WRI): Dartmouth-Hitchcock offers apprenticeship and professional training programs to help you launch or advance your career in health care through the WRI. Some of these programs are offered at no cost to participants, with employment opportunities for successful graduates.
The work I do is out of love and dedication to our organization and to our patients. I absolutely love being part of the Dartmouth-Hitchcock team and everything we do to make a difference in our communities.Wexlie LeBron, Sr. Clinical Secretary