The Workforce Development program is responsible for creating and maintaining employment initiatives at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and Clinics. As part of this program, we:
- Develop training and registered apprenticeship programs through our Workforce Readiness Institute
- Forge partnerships with local high schools, vocational centers, community colleges, and universities to engage young people who are just entering the workforce
- Create scholarships and partnerships with nursing and medical school programs to increase visibility, interest, and retention
- Build relationships with veterans and diverse populations
- Share knowledge with Dartmouth Health's members, the New England Alliance for Health (NEAH) hospitals and the High Value Healthcare Collaborative (HVHC) to build best practices around workforce development
The Workforce Readiness Institute
Apply now to our Workforce Readiness Institute training programs!
Would you like to make a difference every day? Do you like working with people and being a valued member of a team?
We offer a number of programs to help you launch or advance your career in health care through our Workforce Readiness Institute. Some of these programs are offered at no cost to participants, with employment opportunities for successful graduates.
Our programs are built on these key pillars:
- Access to college credit
- Full-time employment with benefits
- National certifications and recognition
- Technical and professional skill development