The Workability Care Manager Program provides care coordination for all injured Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and Dartmouth Hitchcock Clinic employees, ensuring successful recovery and to safely return to work.
If you have been hurt at work and need to file for Workers’ Compensation:
- Complete an OWL Report (internal link) within 24 hours of the injury.
What we do
- Provide the injured worker with information about the benefits, supports, and responsibilities within the worker’s compensation benefit system
- Aid and enhance communication among employees, their supervisors and insurance carriers, and human resources following a work-related injury
- Coordinate and monitor appropriate transitional employment or alternate duty
- Provide education and assistance regarding the disability management process to managers and supervisors
When to contact a workability care manager
Contact a workability care manager when you:
- Have been injured while working at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center or Dartmouth Hitchcock Clinics
- Have questions regarding workers’ compensation benefits
- Need assistance with returning to work or staying at work with a work-related disability or injury
- Are a manager or supervisor who has questions about workers’ compensation benefits and process
- Have questions about employer or employee rights and responsibilities
- Need help understanding or managing your work capacity in relationship to your injury and your work role
For any questions or assistance please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.