Our work focuses on supports and services to help you with your personal well-being. We provide a variety of wellness programs and services, including health coaching, education, challenges and local resources.
Our programs focus on key areas of lifestyle management, including:
ManageWell® is your gateway to wellness activities and resources designed to support your personal health goals.
The ManageWell portal is open to Dartmouth Health employees and their significant others (SOs) at:
- Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
- Cheshire Medical Center
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Clinics
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center
- New London Hospital
- Visiting Nurse and Hospice for Vermont and New Hampshire
SOs are defined as persons living in the same household and functioning as a couple.
Health and wellness coaching
Health and wellness coaching is a cornerstone of the Lifestyle Improvement Program. Health and wellness coaching is a free service provided to Dartmouth Health employees and their significant others. We support individuals by helping them set and achieve goals and connecting them with resources at work and in the community.
Health and Wellness Coaches are experts trained in assisting individuals with their personal growth. Coaches:
- Work with individuals and groups using a client-centered process to develop and achieve self-determined goals related to health and wellness.
- Encourage clients to use their personal strengths and resources to set goals and determine the action steps necessary to meet those goals.
- Form partnerships with clients to offer guidance, tools and support to implement lasting personal health behavior change.
Insight Timer @Work
Insight Timer @Work is a meditation app offered free to Dartmouth Health employees with the email domains:
Insight Timer@Work includes many features, such as:
- Daily live yoga classes
- Guidance on how to prevent burnout and compassion fatigue
- Guided meditations
- Meditation timer
- Music for meditation
- Sleep aids
- Tools for leaders and access to 1000+ expert-led courses
To start using Insight Timer @Work:
- Scan the QR Code with your mobile device to access and download the Insight Timer @Work app.
- Open the app.
- Tap Library, locate Workplace and then join Dartmouth Health.
To learn more, visit the Insight Timer @Work page on the intranet. (Note: You must be on the network to access the Insight Timer @Work page.)
Employee Wellness Tips newsletter
The Employee Wellness Tips newsletter is a bi-monthly email newsletter packed with tips from the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Lifestyle Improvement Program teams. Fan favorites include our well-being and stress management tips, the Recipe of the Month, and the Movement of the Month. Sign up in ManageWell to receive it via email.
Employee Wellness Champions
Be a Wellness Champion for your team!
A Wellness Champion is:
- A positive role model
- An advocate for wellness
- An inspiration to others
- Eager to help others
- Knowledgeable about our offerings and the ManageWell portal
- Passionate about well-being
Wellness Champions create a two-way communication system between our team and local teams by:
- Helping to embed well-being activities into the local work environment—including remote teams—to ensure that team members are aware of the tools and resources available to support self-care.
- Reaching out for support from our teams, inviting us in to educate and train local teams in lifestyle well-being tools.
- Sharing well-being information between our workgroup and local teams.
- Working with their local management to create team well-being goals by focusing on simple, effective techniques.
If you are interested in being a Wellness Champion, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.