ManageWell® is the Dartmouth Health employee wellness portal to Lifestyle Improvement Program well-being activities and resources.
Log in to discover a variety of programs and tools that you can access anywhere, anytime. The ManageWell portal is accessible both in and out of the network to employees at:
- Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital (APD)
- Cheshire Medical Center (Cheshire)
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Clinics
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC)
- Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center (Mt. Ascutney)
- New London Hospital (NLH)
To log in to ManageWell
Note: If you work at one Dartmouth Health location but are employed by another, sign in with the method for the location that pays you.
To register for ManageWell
Note: When you are signing up for ManageWell access, it will be helpful to have your employee ID available. You can find your employee ID on your pay stub. If you are not certain where to find your employee ID, reach out to your local Human Resources office for support.
- In a web browser, use the appropriate login link (above) or use the ManageWell app on your smartphone (download it from your app store).
- On the ManageWell website, click the Sign up button (under "Not signed up?"). In the ManageWell app, tap Not Signed Up? Tap Here.
- Enter the email address where you wish to receive communications from ManageWell that may come directly from Lifestyle Improvement Program and then click or tap Next.
Enter your employee ID, your birthdate, and select your time zone:
- If you work at APD, Cheshire, DHMC and Clinics, or NLH, enter your employee ID number with “DH” in front of it. For example, if your number is "012345," enter "DH012345" as your ID.
- If you work at Mt. Ascutney, enter your employee ID with “MAH” in front of it. For example, if your employee ID is "1234567," enter "MAH1234567" as your ID.
- Note: Your significant other (SO) can sign up by using your ID number and your birthdate. Once in the system, they will be asked to identify as a significant other. SOs are defined as persons living in the same household and functioning as a couple.
- Click or tap Continue. You will be asked to confirm your identity (for example, “I am John Smith”), followed by terms and conditions.
- The final registration screen will ask for a unique and valid e-mail address and password. Click or tap Continue at the bottom of the page to navigate to the ManageWell dashboard.
Video tutorials on the intranet
The following tutorials are available on the intranet. To view them, you must be logged in to the network.
- How to log in at work: Access and first-time in-network ManageWell registration
- How to log in from anywhere else: Access and first time out of network ManageWell registration
- How to log in if you are a significant other (SO): Significant other ManageWell registration